Contributions from the community make it possible for Scripps Ranch Theatre to bring colorful, memorable stories to the stage and support the production of new work.

In the last two years, SRT’s annual expenses have increased substantially due to changes in staffing and employment laws. Ticket sales cover just 30% of SRT’s annual expenses.  The remaining 70% must be secured from individual donations, sponsorships and grants. Now more than ever, SRT needs your support!

Below are just a few of the ways that YOU can make a difference.

Giving Back to the Arts

Scripps Ranch Theatre is proud of the talent that we bring to the stage every season. Help support our actors, designers, managers and directors by sponsoring the work of one or more of these individuals today!

Costume Cameo
A gift of $100-249

Sponsors costumes for one of our unforgettable productions.

Supporting Player
A gift of $250-$499

Sponsors the materials needed to construct one of our impressive sets.

Crew Extraordinaire
A gift of $500-$999

Sponsors the amazing talents of one of our crew members.

Acting Enthusiast 
A gift of $1,000-$2,499

Sponsors the endless time and energy of one of SRT’s incredible actors.

Director Devotee
A gift of $2,500-$4,999

Sponsors the fresh and unique ideas of one of SRT’s highly skilled directors.

Production Angel
A gift of $5,000-$9,999

Sponsors the royalties for a non-musical, allowing SRT to bring the play to life on stage.

Kandace Crystal

Theatre Star

Sponsors one cast of talented actors for an SRT production.

General Operating Support

Gifts to Scripps Ranch Theatre’s general operating fund allow us to direct your support to where it is most needed. From cleaning costumes to building sets to printing programs to paying for stage lighting and sound, your gift makes it possible for SRT to continue bringing the highest quality productions to the stage.

Education and Outreach

Support Scripps Ranch Theatre’s efforts to help children in the community experience interpersonal growth through the artistic discipline of theatre. Currently, we host a 5-week Summer Theatre Workshop for children ages 10-12, as well as bring one-act plays to local schools. Help to sustain San Diego’s arts community for years to come by making a gift to our Education and Outreach Program!

Mail us a Donation

To make a contribution by cash or check, please send payment to:

Scripps Ranch Theatre
Attn: Development Department
10755-F Scripps Poway Parkway, PMB 187
San Diego, CA 92131

Checks can be made payable to “Scripps Ranch Theatre”.
Please indicate in the memo section the program(s) that you would like your contribution to support.

Scroll to Top